Friday, October 15, 2010

NEW FIND! ELLIS FAAS COSMETICS




I just had too, I treated myself to the cinema today, where I saw Clint Eastwood's Hereafter, I loved it, so different then most of his previous work, but anyway I had to stop into Bloomie's, I have a upcoming gig with the lovely Brooke Burns this weekend and I needed more black Liner, I prefer SMASHBOX Jet Set in black, but oddly i never noticed they don't carry Smashbox at Bloomingdale's. So I opted for Bobbi Browns version, so we will see..............As I walk through all the makeup delights, smells and flash. I wander into to Space.k and instantly flash catches my eye...........ELLAS FASS! I have never seen nor heard of it. but its beautiful and sleek, and shaped like a bullet,...i hand test a few products and I was sold. I can not wait to use it on someones lips! hehe!   So , I shopped, I shouldn't have, but I did! I purchased one of the three different types of lips they offer......So here are the ones I chose, i am sure i will be back.

L105

CREAMY LIPS                         

For classic lipstick definition and long wearing coverage, use soft and velvety Creamy Lips. Apply Creamy Lips with the spongy applicator first by painting the lips with just a small amount of lipstick, then fully load the applicator to fill inside of the lips. Versatile Creamy Lips is also great for a more stained effect -- just load a tiny bit of the lipstick onto the applicator, apply and blot for a matte stain $35.00 steep yes, but worth it? yeah!





L206

MILKY LIPS                                   L206

For a more fluid and translucent appearance, try Milky Lips. For a subtle look with just a trace of colour, either apply a feather-light layer all over the lips or apply Milky Lips to the middle of the lips and fade it with the fingertips







L306

GLAZED LIPS                             

Turn to ELLIS FAAS Glazed Lips for an ultra-wet, yet long-lasting splash of colour that combines transparency and intensity. Load the pen and slick on Glazed Lips for hours of coverage. Glazed Lips is made from plant seed oils that hydrate, as well as Tocotrienol (a powerful antioxidant and component of Vitamin E), Vitamin C, and Omegas 3 and 6. If you blot the lips after application, you will achieve a more subtle stained look.




Ellis Faas also has amazing line of eye shadows, be careful, all the products including the foundation all looks the same shape. Here's a taste of the magic you cam make with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...