Thursday, May 19, 2011

Something New From Revlon: PHOTOREADY FOUNDATION

READY FOR YOU CLOSE UP?

REVLON/ PHOTEREADY MAKEUP
Here's something new from REVLON, its the first every drugstore foundation targeted to HD & film.
I actually love this, and it's way cheaper then most of the Hi-Def foundation brands That I am currently using.  I have only one shade at the moment, but this is what I will say about it, if you want to achieve 
pore less airbrushed skin in most any light with its photo chromatic pigments help diffuse light to help your skin erase flaws, with really good coverage. I like the softness and luminous finish that I have seen on an actresses face and I mean it's $13.99 hello!

What I love about this foundation is  its lightweight yet very buildable, thats important while working on set with touch ups and all.
And try this to set your photoready foundation, am compact powder to compliment your shade. or use a darker shhade to warm up for a hot summer glow. $12.99 what a deal!




I will be using the entire line on my upcoming film, BULLETPROOF BRIDE, I will posy more about this brand with Photos to boot! if you care to try  PHOTOREADY, head over to your favorite TARGET and grab it up!



2 comments:

  1. The Collection Marts is platform where you can view latest designs about home décor and bedding. We have large range in different categories with finest fabric in cotton and silk. You can view not only present trends but also view huge collection with reasonable price. The Collection Marts can provide fast service about delivery as well as customer support too. Our products are not only self-made but also, well connected with markets to ensure for possibility of available designs if client want to purchase. The Collection Marts customer support open 24/7 to guide their customers about material or product stuff.
    couch covers near me
    sofa cover price

    ReplyDelete

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...